When it comes to fashion and professionalism, it’s hard to deny the appeal and sophistication of a well-tailored suit. In the heart of the shopping district, Mister Singh’s Bangkok tailor shop has been a beacon of excellence in the world of tailoring for decades. We invite you to experience the world of hand-tailored elegance with our suits in Bangkok, for both men and women.
We believe that a well-tailored suit is more than just clothing. Rather, it’s a statement of your individuality and a reflection of your unique sense of style.
Why Get a Tailored Suit?
When you choose to have a suit tailored by Mister Singh’s, you’re opting for something extraordinary. Here are three reasons why you should get a tailored suit rather than a ready-to-wear suit:
- The Fit: Off-the-rack suits are made for standard sizes and often don’t fit the wearer very well. This can be expected since we are all different shapes and sizes, and off-the-rack suits can’t cater to all of us. These suits therefore rarely, if ever, fit nearly as well as tailored suits. When you choose to get a tailored suit from Mister Singh’s, you’ll find that our tailors take your exact measurements to tailor a suit that is made specially to fit you.
- The Level of Personalisation: From selecting the fabric to choosing lapel styles and pocket designs, you have full control over every detail of your suit. This level of personalisation means allows for a suit that is truly reflective of your individuality and sense of style. Your tailored suit from Mister Singh’s can be as unique as you are.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Our experienced tailors tailor each suit with dedication and care. We pay attention to each and every detail, resulting in a finely tailored suit.
Creating the perfect tailored suit is a collaborative effort between you and our tailors. Here’s an overview of our process:
- Consultation: We start by working with you to gain an understanding of your preferences, style, and the purpose(s) of your new suit(s). We’ll discuss fabric choices, design options, and any specific requirements you have in mind. This will also be your opportunity to choose your lining fabric or opt for details such as a Milanese buttonhole, surgeon cuffs or monogramming. The different particulars you choose – including your choice of fabrics – will determine the cost of your custom suit(s). In either cases, our prices are highly competitive considering the quality of our suits.
- Measurements: Our tailors will proceed to take your measurements so that the end result, your tailored suit, will be made to fit your body. This contrasts with off-the-rack suits, which are simply made according to standard sizes.
- Fittings: You’ll have 1-2 fittings to ensure the suit fits you well and allows you to feel comfortable in your own clothing. Any necessary adjustments – which are usually very minor – are also made at this stage.
- Delivery: Your tailored suit is meticulously crafted, with attention to detail at every step. Once completed, it’ll be ready for pickup from our tailor shop or to be delivered to your hotel.
A tailored suit from Mister Singh’s is more than clothing; it’s an investment in confidence and sophistication. Whether you’re a seasoned suit enthusiast or new to the world of tailored fashion, our Bangkok tailor shop is ready to make your sartorial dreams a reality.
Are you ready to elevate your style with a tailored suit in Bangkok? Contact Mister Singh’s Fashion Gallery and let our master tailors create the perfect suit that reflects your unique identity. Our Bangkok store is located in the city centre, at 118 Ratchaprarop Road.